Pristine Home is the trade name of and used by Pristine Home Limited.
This policy should be read in conjunction with our general Terms and Conditions of Trade. We reserve the right to amend or modify this
Data Protection Policy at any time in response to changes in applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
Information we collect about you
- Data to identify you including your address and contact information
- Details about your home to enable the agreed services to be completed
- Contact details of Relatives, Neighbours or Friends to enable the services to be completed
- Keys and alarm codes to your home should access be required
- Financial information to enable payments for services to be made
When and how we collect that information
When you enquire about our services by Phone, Email or Web-mail, you are asked to supply us with your name and contact details and your consent to us using that information
When we visit your home we ask for information about your home and the service details you require.
We ask that you enter into a contract for service before supplying such service. That contract is either emailed or mailed to you and we ask that it be returned signed/agreed.
We ask you for information to enable payment either when we visit your home or by phone.
The legal basis and why we collect that information
You have agreed or consented to that information being used in relation to the service we supply.
We require the information to enable us to complete the services agreed and contracted.
We require the information to comply with legal or statutory obligations applying to the operating of a registered legal business in Ireland.
How we store that information
Electronically within application software
Paper stored in locked filing cabinets
Why/What do we use it for:
1. Contact information to enable the service to be provided
2. Information on your house to enable the service to be completed
3. Financial information to enable payment to be made
4. Inform you of differing services that we provide from time to time
5. Provide you with invoices and statements and history of the service
6. Access property to complete the service
Safety and Security of information:
- Keys in key safe daily
- Keys numbered so information on address is only available in a separate location
- Alarm Codes stored electronically
- All electronic storage is password protected
- Only designated personnel have access to systems
- All paper documents shredded once information stored electronically
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/web-mails, are not secure unless they are encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered. This is the nature of the World Wide Web/ Internet. Pristine Home cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Who we share information with
When providing our services to you we may share certain information that you have provided with a third party in order that a specific aspect of the service be completed. These include:
- Your authorised representatives
- Name and contact details with a subcontractor for specified services
- Financial and other information with Third Party service providers in order to manage the services we provide and to effect payments for
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, credit reference/rating agencies
We only share information outside the state if a third party service provider we use is based outside of this state.
How long we keep information
We normally keep customer information, (such as contact details, address and service history) and records in paper form for up to 6 years after the service has terminated. Our electronic records are kept indefinitely unless they are requested to be deleted.
Financial information is deleted within 1 month of the termination of our service.
Should there be an obligation, such as outstanding legal matters or unfinished business, then records will be kept until any such matter is resolved and then for 6 years after that.
Implications of not providing data
If you choose not to provide the requested data then Pristine Home may not be able to:
- Provide any services that you may request
- Continue to provide or renew existing services and contract
Your rights concerning data held
- To access your information
- To receive copies of that information within I month of the date of your request.
- To object to the use of your information for marketing purposes
- To have information deleted or use of your data restricted
- To withdraw your consent at any time where processing is based on consent
- You also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission
Pristine Home contact details:
Tel: 0818 929 988
Tel: 353 1 4628317
Unit 7 Tallaght Business Centre
Tallaght, Dublin 24