Pristine Home are delighted to say that we are now open and ready to supply all our cleaning services. We are operating within the Government guidelines for Covid-19. See our policy here
Cleaning your windows is a task most people don't look forward to and is often listed as being one of the “Most hated household jobs”. Many people avoid doing this job because of the dreaded mess and what feels like endless streaks that remain. However, cleaning your windows does not have to be tedious and it does not have to be expensive!
Ideally, your windows should be washed twice a year! Here are a few must do cleaning tips we recommend to make this job easier and more effective:
1. Fill a bucket with warm water and add a small amount of detergent
2. Clean cobwebs and dust using a feather duster or an old cloth
3. Don’t forget to put down a towel or newspaper before getting started
4. Using a sponge, start from the upper-left corner bringing the sponge straight down. To remove the left over water, use a squeegee and stroke downwards from top to bottom
5. Using a dry cloth remove any excess water from the squeegee and continue cleaning the next line and work across until you reach the right side of the window
6. To avoid leaving visible lines on your window it’s important to remember to dry your squeegee after each stroke
7. Finish off by drying your windows using a dry cloth
Remember, Pristine Home offers an Exterior Window Cleaning Service that not only cleans your windows but also the surrounding frames.
Contact us on 1890 252 309 or drop us an email at [email protected]
Images courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net