Pristine Home are delighted to say that we are now open and ready to supply all our cleaning services. We are operating within the Government guidelines for Covid-19. See our policy here
Winter is the coldest and wettest time of year. This leads to you spending most of your time inside the home with friends and family, cuddled up to a warm fire, with hot chocolate on your mind. But we can’t let a winter cleaning slip our mind. During a winter clean, your main focus tends to be around the festive season, making your clean very holiday focused. However, with this drastic change in weather you will need to ensure that both your garden and the interior of your home are prepare. Here is a quick check list that will have you winter ready.
1. Gather up all the fallen leaves, storm debris and put them in the compost
2. Clean and power hose, decking, patios and driveways – don’t forget to regrout!
3. Clean your gutters and down pipes. Make sure all drains are free of debris
4. Remove all cobwebs, dust and dirt from eaves, and sophists
5. Clean all exterior windows , frames and window sills
6. Don’t forget the shed , yes your man needs to get into gear
Pristine Home would love to help you with all or any of the above jobs, outside or inside your home, and then ensure that your home is kept neat and tidy on a regular basis. Please call 1890252309 or [email protected] or visit our web site and avail of our many cleaning services to help you and yes most important leave you the time for yourself.
Looking forward to hearing from you Diana